[Bradford] (no subject)

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Feb 16 13:00:51 UTC 2012

I can do a talk but I'd like people to vote on what they would like to hear.

1.
 I could do something on basic electronics. I'd need something to write
on though - eg.Flipchart or OHP. I could do this out of my head but the
other options will require some preparation so I need to know in
advance.
2. MythTV installation and use.
3. PBX in a Flash. Demo of some of the features etc.  Sticking points, now solved, in getting it to do what I want.
4.
 I've just got one of the China cheepy Android Tablets. The purpose is
to link up to my media servers to provide control and audio output. I
could bring it along and do a brief talk about what I am running to
achieve my goals ...
 and what won't work because of hardware restrictions.
5. None of the above!