[Bradford] (no subject)

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Thu Feb 16 20:25:21 UTC 2012

I'd be interested in a talk on what you're doing with your cheap
Chinese tablet.  I'm at a loss as to what to usefully do with mine,
it's far too slow to be of any real use and the battery lasts such a
short time it's not exactly mobile.  Myth TV and PBX in a Flash might
also be interesting, I'm going to have to learn Asterisk properly some
time soon.

I don't think there's anything I can give a full talk on, but I'm
happy to talk devops and cloud infrastructure in the pub afterwards.

I'm not going to be at the social tomorrow, I've got some out-of-hours
server maintenance to do and some sleep to catch up on.

--
Mx Alice Kaerast
Devops supergirl, agile coach, corporate sysadmin