[Bradford] Lock down android tablet for public use

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 11:15:23 UTC 2012

Ah - yeah Leeds Hack could have been the opportunity!

So what about locking down the device so they good honest punters can't
play Angry Birds all day.

I like the browser idea, and I've seen 'kiosk' browsers that lock a
machine down (but I don't know about tablet devices) - I think Opera has
a built in option.

Does the browser option also give free internet to punters that know how
to turn the wifi on perhaps?