[Bradford] Lock down android tablet for public use

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:27:20 UTC 2012

> Does the browser option also give free internet to punters that know how
> to turn the wifi on perhaps?

Because we can't be doing with folk gawping at nekkid pix in an art
gallery, can we?

;-)

If it was proper Linux I'd just make iptables drop everything going
out.  If matey can undo that, s/he has earned free interwebs until
chucking out time.

Hey, could someone do an Android talk at Bradlug some time?  I know
nothing about how the Android userland diverges from GNU/Linux, and I
bet many Android users don't really know that either.

-D.