[Bradford] Viewing Files on Linux from an Android phone

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:40:50 UTC 2012

to avoid all this trouble as I have a galaxy nexus that uses mtp too
I've been using/abusing dropbox and dropsync
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttxapps.dropsync&hl=en
it then allows me to sync all my files on my phone with dropbox. it also
means if/when my phone dies or is stolen
I don't lose any files

Dick

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
About.me http://about.me/dick.thomas
Blog: www.xpd259.co.uk
G+:   www.google.com/profiles/xpd259

NOTE: This email and any information contained within or attached in a
separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to
whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the
purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included
with this e-mail remains the property of Richard Thomas and the recipient
will refrain from utilising the information for any purpose other than that
indicated and upon request will destroy the information and remove it from
their records.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or
assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail
and any attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising
from it.

If you have received this email in error please notify me as soon as
possible.