[Bradford] Leeds Werewolves Tonight (Wed 5th Sep)

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:19:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I've been a little on the busy side recently so apologies for the late
notice.

Leeds Werewolf chapter meets tonight at 7:30pm at the Adelphi in Leeds.

Werewolf, Thing, and possibly other social games will be played.  Beer and
other drinks will be drunk.  Food will no doubt be eaten.  We have all the
things!  Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but a fun time should be
guaranteed.

Site is http://www.leedswerewolves.info/ and could well be updated at some
point soon.  It does at least have a calendar.

--
Martyn