[Bradford] [[Radio]] CHANGE OF DATES

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:46:54 UTC 2013

Hi All

Sorry about this, but the dates for both training and recording for
the radio that I sent the other day have changed to:

Training session: Wed 24th April 3-5pm
Recording: Wed 1 May 3pm-4pm
(Next Show to be broadcast on 2nd May 6pm)

I've created a new google calendar for Radio stuff, you can see it here:
http://www.bradlug.co.uk/category/radio/
My intention is to feed broadcast dates to the LUG calendar, but not
the other planning/training stuff.

One or two people have expressed an interest in the training, please
could you confirm if you can attend on the time/date above.

Also if you fancy being a studio guest or presenter or have audio we
can use, then get in touch.

Finally, you can hear this month's show today at 1pm on 106.6FM or
listen live via the web: http://www.bcbradio.co.uk/

or listen again at:
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/bcb/index.php?id=11458
or download it here: