[Bradford] Next meeting; Monday 15th April

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 12:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi Folks

This Month's meeting is upon us. Seems early in the month, but this
Monday will be the third Monday of the month, so, it's Linux time.

I'm not sure there is much prepared,but there are a few things left in
the pipeline from ideas and suggestions and offers that people have
put forward in the last few months.

If anyone has anything concrete to offer between now and Monday
evening, then please post it, otherwise just turn up and we'll take
pot luck.

We haven't had a proper show and tell for a while where lots of people
tell us something for a short while, so maybe that's something to go
with!