[Bradford] Next meeting; Monday 15th April

John R. Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri Apr 12 14:49:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 13:48 +0100, David Carpenter wrote:

> I'm not sure there is much prepared,but there are a few things left in
> the pipeline from ideas and suggestions and offers that people have
> put forward in the last few months.

I hope we can go with one of the various suggestions made over the past
couple of months.

> If anyone has anything concrete to offer between now and Monday
> evening, then please post it, otherwise just turn up and we'll take
> pot luck.

I have various bits and pieces in reserve if nothing/not enough
materialises from other sources.

> We haven't had a proper show and tell for a while where lots of people
> tell us something for a short while, so maybe that's something to go
> with!

Yes but last month turned into an impromptu one - so I hope some of
those with bigger ideas can come and show them off.