[Bradford] Training and Certificates

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 20:50:04 UTC 2013

I had to put a few things forward so put LPI level 1 and 2 and also a
couple of Cisco courses !

Ubuntu certification disappeared, which would of been useful considering
its usage in our dept.

No our budget does not cover conferences or buying books, which budgets
must be acquired for by other means.

Found it hard looking for suitable courses (at such short notice) on any
of the latest/cool/upcoming tech.

TBH I doubt I will get the training and I personally prefer to
self-learn from books on demand.

Cheers, Nick