[Bradford] Introduction :-)

Philip Wyett philip.wyett at cohere-tech.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 19:46:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Here is my introduction.

I am Phil Wyett; 39 year old former soldier and over a decade as a Linux user
and developer. I have been a developer of the OSS Crystal Space 3D game
engine, CEL project for over a decade and still am plus the release manager. I
have also been a contributing dev to Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Redhat for
years, plus many upstream projects.

My production systems are Kubuntu and for server Ubuntu. If you ask nicely,
you can get access to my semi public AMD 8x  CPU 32 Gb RAM 4TB SSD (kubuntu
12.4.x) system or my AMD 6x 12 Gb RAM 2TB SATA (kubuntu 12.04.x) system.

I have some bits to give away (many cpu's ( many single cores and some dual
and triple cores, over 300 Gb of RAM of varying speeds (16 Gb is Corsair DDR 3
@ 2000 MHz), new PSU's, etc.) but as I mentioned it on twitter - So Dick get
first refusal on them (I did say to you I would catalogue it all ;-))- it's
only right. You all can have what's left. ;-)

Regards

Phil