[Bradford] [[Radio]] Other BCB Podcasts

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 20:32:38 UTC 2013

Not at all. I think this is bang on topic.

A few people have been involved in putting a show together recently
and talking about podcasting what they produce with BCB, and about
BCB's own listen again system and how it might be improved.

The consensus is (I believe) that at some point it needs to be
discussed with BCB before they go ahead with anything.

I was posting this as a bit of information to add to the conversation,
and your observation is bang on the money. I'd be interested to know
what their take on it is.