[Bradford] [[Radio]] Other BCB Podcasts

Philip Wyett philip.wyett at cohere-tech.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 20:55:34 UTC 2013

Hi David,

You mean by listen again system as in they offer the shows they produce as
podcast downloads from their site?

When it comes to individual artist tracks I would be cautious as I do not
really know the legal on that. Can you offer a download of a clean song track
as that could be clipped. Would you have to watermark it, say about x amount
of seconds in have a audio overlay "Your listening to BCB" for example to
break the track and not make it where someone would want to rip and save it?

It is an odd one is that. I would also love to hear other opinions on this.

Regards

Phil