[Bradford] BCB "IT Stuff" needs you !

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:19:45 UTC 2013

Are there any dates or deadlines Brian?

If people wanted to contribute to the next show or the one after when
would they need to get recordings/show notes/ideas to you?

Previously, I thought I had suggested that the BradLUG calendar could
be a place to put broadcast dates, and that the BradLUG website could
be a place to put both show notes and recordings.

I can help to make that happen, but I can't write notes on the show
until the show is made. I think that should be the responsibility of
the people making the article (it may just be a sentence and a link).