[Bradford] Feb 9th - Fab Lab + Website

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:49:07 UTC 2013

I plan on spending a bit of time looking at the site this week.
If anyone has anyone has any bug reports (layout issues, browser
compatibility, typos) or any feature changes (update to existing pages,
ideas for new articles, changes to page layout, colours, site structure
etc), then I am happy to collate responses from this mailing list into the
document Dave has created below.
TBH, its generally seems fine, just needs a spring clean and freshening up.

Cheers, Nick