[Bradford] Introductions

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Thu Feb 7 11:12:44 UTC 2013

On 4 February 2013 20:34, Alice Kaerast <alice at kaerast.info> wrote:

<<SNIP>>

> I also like train travel - I recently visited every country in the UK
> (plus Ireland) in 48 hours by train and ferry.  And I'm currently
> playing with Solaris and Software Defined Radio when I get a chance
> (not together).

Ah, very cool — I'm a big fan of SDR (I say "fan" because I cannot,
sadly, claim to understand the maths which makes it work!)

I take it you've seen BladeRF?

  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1085541682/bladerf-usb-30-software-defined-radio

Looking forward to experimenting with one of these and OpenBTS. The
couple of milliwatts TX should be sufficient to make mobile calls
across the room :o)

Cheers,

Andrew

--