[Bradford] Website update.

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:08:40 UTC 2013

Great stuff. I'm thinking that I should at least be able to guarantee a
WiFi connection at my house in Bingley. I'll send my address out off list.
Is that ok with people. I'll sort out some food (pizza perhaps) and couple
of hours should it. If we say between 12 and 4.30. Come for all or some. I
need to check that we have the files and server access tomorrow, so keep an
eye on the list.