[Bradford] Website update.

Philip Wyett philip.wyett at cohere-tech.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 22:11:49 UTC 2013

On Thursday 07 Feb 2013 17:16:46 David Carpenter wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> Can you let me know if you are planning to do some work on the website
> Saturday and if you will be joining us physically or virtually?
>
> I'm not sure where we will be physically yet, so will need to arrange with
> you. Provisionally its Keighley, but could be my house in Bingley which is
> 5mins from the station.
>
> We should have the site on a dev. Server.
>
> Also, social tomorrow.!
> David

I can offer assistance with things if needed, but it can only be virtual I am
afraid. I have to be working on Crystal Space as I am way behind on my to do
list and the founding Belgian mate of mine may have a go at me if I do nt
crack on. :-) I will be sat in the group IRC channel (which I am often on my
own :-(), which by the way you lot should make more use of!

Regards

Phil