[Bradford] Briefing Bradford

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 19:02:04 UTC 2013

Thanks to John H. for his contributions to the latest issue of Briefing Bradford. For those unfamiliar, here's the latest (February) issue:

http://bit.ly/feb13bb

It's a bit of a rag-bag of stuff - something for all the family (hopefully).

I tweaked the Bradlug footer in light of the changed meeting day. With all the website springcleaning, regular new BCB slot and other developments, feel free to let me have a new 'standing' ad for the group if you like. And if anyone wants to contribute items for future issues, please feel free. Bear in mind that it's aimed at a very diverse and largely generalist readership.

All the best

Paul Colley
Bradford CVS Info Service