[Bradford] November Meeting Next Monday

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Wed Nov 13 19:12:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

If the website is correct then our November meeting is happening next
Monday in the Bradford CVS Mable Booth room, with people arriving from 7.00
PM onwards.  As usual a few of us will gather from around 6.00 pm onwards
in Pizza Pieces on Market Street for the traditional Pre LUG pizza or
 Pasta.

I'm not aware of any talks scheduled for this month, so you are encouraged
to come along with something interesting.  Or we can probably have a go at
fixing that annoying bug you've been struggling with.

Details on how to find us are on the website at
http://www.bradlug.co.uk/meetings/ where you will also find reports on
previous meetings.

Regards
Alice