[Bradford] November Meeting Next Monday

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 11:53:19 UTC 2013

Hi All

I hope to see you there. I can't get to pizza I'm afraid, but will be
at the meeting. As I've not been at the meetings for a while, I assume
you have managed to get your own milk for the drinks. I'm happy to pay
for it, but perhaps you can stick to whatever arrangement you have to
get it without me around!

I should be there just in time for the meeting to start. I don't have
anything interesting to share tho!

David