[Bradford] Truecrypt: Want a replacement?

martyn at ranyard.info martyn at ranyard.info
Wed Aug 20 10:29:10 UTC 2014

As far as I can tell Tomb is linux-only.  Truecrypt's single advantage
over the standard linux/(insert favoured os) tools for encryption is
that you could encrypt usb sticks and other devices that you took to
different machines.

Seems like this doesn't have a real advantage over the built-in tools.

Just IMO obviously.
--
Martyn