[Bradford] Truecrypt: Want a replacement?

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 10:41:17 UTC 2014

You could well be right Martyn but maybe it makes it a little more user
friendly - haven't tried it yet so the Jury is out on that one. I didn't
think of running it other platforms because I only run Linux :-)  From my
viewpoint it makes it that bit more secure if I have my encrypted file on a
USB stick.

Brian