[Bradford] Fwd:20 free print subscriptions

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 16:11:18 UTC 2014

If the hardware has the resources, an alternative to wine is a good old
virtual machine.
I don't think we should have a public event for doing actual
up/down/side-grades from XP (as well as the reasons Dave mentioned its time
consuming), but a public event to provide advise and help, demos IMHO would
be better where we can provide an offer of adhoc support via mailing
list/website/hangouts/IRC etc