[Bradford] Linux Mint screen resolution

John R. Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 4 00:01:02 UTC 2014

I think it is the new Intel driver that Toshiba is using. I've tried
mdmsetup but the Mint version only sets up the login screen, not the
other devices mentioned in defaults.conf.

I just get 800X600 in the preferences file even though, right through
the process of logging in, it has been the correct resolution - I can
even see the cursor change resolution each time after I have logged in.

I may end up reading through the defaults.conf examples to see if I can
work out what to do to create a usable mdm.conf.