[Bradford] Monday 20th meeting

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:31:55 UTC 2014

> I'm also looking for a wireless ADSL router - mine does weird stuff
> such that I've never been able to reliably set up home networking. I
> can of course buy one from a shop, but suspect that BradLUG people may
> have such things lying around looking for a good home. I'd prefer to
> put money in your pockets!

You've already had a better offer from Lauz, but it's a great reason
to talk about openwrt at the meeting.
has anyone tried Barrier Breaker's ipv6 yet?
my ipv6 on top of Attitude Adjustment is working great so I'm in no
hurry to upgrade until someone reassures me.

> I can tell you about my upgrade from Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04 tonight if you like.

Was it painful?  That kind of thing makes for a better talk :D

Tarra
-D.