[Bradford] Monday 20th meeting

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 12:39:28 UTC 2014

It's always worth looking for a router that can be re-flashed with dd-wrt
or open-wrt, or maybe Cerowrt.

Cerowrt:
"CeroWrt is a project built on the OpenWrt firmware <http://openwrt.org> to
resolve the endemic problems of bufferbloat in home networking today, and
to push forward the state of the art of edge networks and routers."
http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt

Brian