[Bradford] Monday 20th meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:47:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Folks

I'd love to have a go at getting dd-wrt, etc onto a router, but I only
have the one that 'works (well enough)' so don't want to mess that up
just yet. It's a Netgear DG834G V5 - which has not been reported as
supported here: http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start#netgear

It does run embedded linux I think:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netgear_DG834_(series)

Also Barnsley is a bit of a trek from Bingley, so thanks very much for
the offer Laurence, but it's probably cheaper and easier to just buy
one! (Although if there are no other offers and you don't mind posting
one...!?)

Would be good to pick this up with people tonight.

P.s. Sorry Dave, the Ubuntu upgrade was pretty much - it just worked really!