[Bradford] Apple watch

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 09:11:53 UTC 2015

I've also got the moto360, ordered on release day and although taking a
strange route from Singapore it turned up quite quickly.

I'm mostly using mine for phone notifications which make it
unfortunately seem like a very expensive gadget. It has the usual "fit"
stuff too and frequently tells me how many steps it thinks I've taken.

I've not had a look in the store for a couple of months to see if
there's any apps that I'd like but I suspect once the iWatchThingy gets
released there'll be an influx of apps and some great ideas with apps to
make the most of the device.

Steve.