[Bradford] Apple watch

Laurence Horrocks-Barlow laurence at qsplace.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 23:26:24 UTC 2015

Jokes aside,

Has anyone got a smart watch, if so which one and how are you finding
it/using it?

I have a Moto360 which I was waiting quite some time for a release date
and have to say I'm very happy with it. I use mine primarily as an
interface for my phone, I'm in data centres all day so normally need to
leave my phone near a door/external wall so I can pick up the wireless
(or mobile) signal; I have a Jabra Clipper head set connected to active
noise cancelling ear defenders and my watch allows me to control my
music/audio books/phone calls and is also useful to read email headers.

Outside of work again I use it for controlling music on my phone, use it
whilst walking for directions or geologging (again as a remote of the
phone apps).

Oh and of course it has the time on it too :P

Anyone else?

-- Lauz