[Bradford] *more* Hardware Free To A Good Home...

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Sat May 9 13:01:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

if there is some hardware swapping going on then I have two ViewSonic
vx2235 22" widescreen LCD monitors free to a good home too, which I
could bring if anyone would like? I got them out of a skip a couple of
months ago - work just fine!

they are a few quid on ebay so making a donation to the free software
foundation or similar in exchange would be nice, but not necessary.

I have a box of weird other equipment too that someone might find
interesting that I might bring (I know we all have one of those boxes :)

John.