[Bradford] *more* Hardware Free To A Good Home...

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon May 11 10:38:24 UTC 2015

> if there is some hardware swapping going on then I have two ViewSonic
> vx2235 22" widescreen LCD monitors free to a good home too, which I
> could bring if anyone would like? I got them out of a skip a couple of
> months ago - work just fine!
>
> they are a few quid on ebay so making a donation to the free software
> foundation or similar in exchange would be nice, but not necessary.

Well... I left a decent interval for other people to jump in, but if
nobody else is interested (why the heck not?!!!) then BCB can surely
use them (there are about six CRTs still eating electricity, two of
which came from my garage to replace failed LCDs.)  So Yes Please Huge
Thanks You're Da Man Yay!!!

> I have a box of weird other equipment too that someone might find
> interesting that I might bring (I know we all have one of those boxes :)

This sounds like a fun quiz!

Best regards
-D.