[Bradford] Python IDE

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Fri Feb 5 16:37:05 UTC 2016

Thanks guys. I'll bear all that in mind.Brian

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 5 Feb, 2016 at 16:53, Alice .<alice at kaerast.info> wrote:
I'm a big fan of the Jetbrains lines of products, which for Python would be PyCharm.  I don't get on with Python, so I've never used this - but I do use the Ruby version (RubyMine) almost every day, and I was using the PHP version when I was a PHP developer.

It is a commercial product, but there's a 30 day trial and Rubymine is probably the only software I've ever paid for. There is a huge difference between a good IDE and an editor which can handle syntax highlighting for a language.

Regards
Alice