[Bradford] U.K. Court, in David Miranda Case, Rules Terrorism Act Violates Fundamental Rights of Free Press

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 10:40:42 UTC 2016

U.K. Court, in David Miranda Case, Rules Terrorism Act Violates Fundamental Rights of Free Press
As a background, for those who have forgotten/not followed this: David Miranda is the partner of Guardian journalist Glenn Greenwald who interview Ed Snowden in Hong Kong.
It is interesting to note that this case was won because of the protection of the European Convention of Human Rights. As I understand it Cameron wants us out of European Human Rights - so where would that leave us!
UK Court Rules Terrorism Act Violates Fundamental Rights of Free Press

|   |
| UK Court Rules Terrorism Act Violates Fundamental Rights...The court ruled that the UK's laws breach rights in case involving seizure of documents from the partner of Intercept co-founder Glenn Greenwald. |
|  |
| View on theintercept.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |