[Bradford] Fwd: RE: Mabel Booth Room

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Jun 21 13:50:24 UTC 2016

HI all

Update on location: anyone near enough to Keighley to help?

Subject: RE: Mabel Booth Room
Date: Tuesday 21 Jun 2016, 13:38:18
From: Robert Holmes <rob at bradfordcvs.org.uk>
To: 'John Robert Hudson' <j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com>
CC: Peter Horner <peterh at bradfordcvs.org.uk>

Hi John

The server is not currently at our location, it is at Aire Valley Solutions in
Keighley town centre (16/18 Devonshire Street). Apologies for not being
clearer. Aire Valley know that we are making this request for help.

Regards
Rob