[Bradford] Website

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sat Aug 26 21:00:12 UTC 2017

Hi all

Just a note to say that, having discovered at the last meeting that Brian’s
Node-RED presentation had not come over properly from WordPress, I have been
through all the meetings for the last year and restored the presentations,
including David’s original 7.5MB one on configuration management which we
could not put on the WordPress site because of the 2MB limitation in
WordPress.

In due course I will check earlier years for anything else that did not come
across properly - in some cases, it is just the link that had not been
updated.