[Bradford] Developer Opportunities

Nigel Smith njsblog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:34:24 UTC 2017

Hope this is ok?

Some of you may know I changed my day job, I'm now working for a company in
Harrogate, it's sister company has job opportunities, get in touch if you'd
like to know more.

Yorkshire based web/software developers - We're hiring!

CoDesigned are a fast-growing development house based in the spa town of
Harrogate.

Due to rapid growth we're looking for front-end and full-stack developers
to join our team.

We offer a great working environment, the opportunity to work on exciting
projects and a competitive salary.

If you'd like to know more please email mike at codesigned.co.uk

www.codesigned.co.uk

--

Nigel Smith

*tel*: 0844 858 1630 *mob*: 07793 102 082
*web*: www.nigelsmith.co.uk