[Bradford] Meeting on Tuesday

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:19:57 UTC 2022

Yo peeps, I was hoping to come in person tonight, but as things work
out I'll have to Jitsi remotely, sorry about that. Work deadlines :(

Anyway, yeah, I am looking forward to help with whatever certbot
problems you have John, and maybe having done that we can look at
Dehydrated together, which is an alternative client for obtaining
Letsencrypt certificates. It's almost completely ungoogleable :(

Laters
-D.