[Bradford] Online meeting on Tuesday

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:22:55 UTC 2024

I've recently bought a hardware key, as Pypi and github are now wanting
two factor authentication, I can briefly show that.

I also did the first stage of Darren's code dojo in Python and have
attached it.  If interested you can view it in a text editor and run it
with "python3 stage1.py", its just two functions running his first
exercises to encode and decode strings in his Darren format.

And somewhat off topic; Mike was telling me he made his own Yogurt, -
I've been making my own Kefir, so a discussion of fermented diary
products is also a possibility!

Cheers Bernie