[Bradford] Online meeting on Tuesday

Moanin fosslugs at mikegoodman.me.uk
Mon Mar 11 17:39:17 UTC 2024

Ha - not sure what it has to do with FOSS but I can also add experience
with sourdough bread (mixed the dough Saturday, baked it yesterday),
kimchi and sauerkraut, of which I'm still eating the batches I made on
25th October! Just starting on the last full kilner jars of each. None
of those are dairy but nevertheless delicious and packed with all the
goodies the pundits are rabbiting on about.