[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Wed Nov 2nd

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Oct 31 20:45:43 UTC 2011

Greetings everyone,

It's almost that time again, no not hammer time, LivLUG time. *Liverpool
Linux User Group* will meet this *Wednesday November 2nd at 7:30pm* in
the *Liverpool
Social Centre* on Bold Street, right in the City Centre. There's no
scheduled talk this month but I'm sure there'll be plenty to discuss
between the group. If anyone wants to give a short impromptu talk we may be
able to accommodate you who knows, ask us.

Afterwards we'll head to Studio 2 on Parr Street for drinks. It's very
close to LSC. You can find more info on Studio 2 here -
http://www.parrstreet.co.uk/  <http://www.parrstreet.co.uk/>

So come and join us for the penultimate pre-Christmas (yes I used the C
word) LUG gathering. Information on how to find us and get in touch is on
our website - http://livlug.org.uk

Everyone is welcome and we encourage new members especially to come along,
there is no level of technical skill required to feel at home.

If you have problems locating us please just let me know. My contact
details are below.

Hope to see you there,

Dan Lynch

Tel: 07779165528