[Cumbria] Convert from windows to Linux

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 11:45:01 2002

Hello Cumbira :o)

To help in the conversion process try this program - gift.sourceforce.net -
and put your windows file sharing in the bin.  File sharing is one of the
few things i still use windows for, but this program is great and another
step to removing windows form my pc (still remaining is DVD backup, video
editing/encoding and games).  I think mplayer and k3b (kde cd writer) will
fix the first two, but i dont know how far the linux version of UT2003 is,
but give me that and i'll bin of windows.

Adam Pigg

The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.