[Cumbria] Rural Broadband...

Gleaston Water Mill cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 16 22:57:10 2002

I would have thought with the population size and 500 businesses they should
not have a problem hitting the BT threshold. My exchange has less then 1000
subscribers, so I have been looking at bringing in satellite (up and down)
and using WiFi to distribute locally to the village. The wireless side is
fine, however the satellite costs I have found so far are prohibitive for
the interest level I can raise in the local community.

MikeB