[Cumbria] Red Hat Linux 9

Mat Brunt cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 15 23:34:00 2003

Hey don't you be blaming me for all of it - I just act as a good catalyst!
<grin>.

If you love Mandrake that much then I need to ask you a favour then, Add
decided to do a bit of spring cleaning and removed the Mandrake iso's -
any chance of getting a copy of yours sometime please?

What nights good for everybody re. another meeting?
Any particular bad one's?

Mat