[cumbria_lug] Yum...

Adam Pigg cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 30 07:01:00 2003

did you find this out from this months linux format by any chance?

fortunately, as a mandrake user i can just urpmi everything, using the 'easy
urpmi config' i have a work of software at my finger tips

and when my broadband arrives i will actually by able to make use of all that
software :o)

--
adampigg.9p.org.uk
adam@piggz.fsnet.co.uk