[cumbria_lug] Projects...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Fri Dec 12 10:26:47 GMT 2003

This has been discussed at a few of the meetings, and thought we should
dicusss it further here.

When discussing the LUG in general, and possible ideas, a recurring
suggestion is a LUG-wide project. Something that we can all get involved
with and contribute to, regardless of whether we can attend the meetings.

Now, we have diverse skills and experience amongst our members, so I
doubt we can find some something what will cater for all tastes.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something suitable?

Cheers,
--
Schwuk