[cumbria_lug] Microsoft poster

jenruss+russ at mail.plus.net jenruss+russ at mail.plus.net
Mon Dec 22 10:21:25 GMT 2003

I think we should let him post. I'd be willing to fill in his survey. I'd
like Microsoft to know why I don't like them. It sounds from his original
request that he just wants to post a request for people to contact him with
their opinions. Any further contact won't have to involve the LUG, so
anyone that doesn't want to talk to the guy can simply ignore the one
e-mail.

Russ