[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Chris Plant cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 16:23:02 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 15:14, Ken Hough wrote:
> Schwuk, et al,
>
> I trust that you have all read the latest outburst, copied below.

I hope so, or else you've broken the mailing list with your repeated
spurts of groaning and moaning.  Somebody put this guy out of his
misery!

> Am I alone in finding this sort of thing pointless, timewasting, offensive
> and unnacceptable?

Probably not, but your the only one with enough free time and a lack of
reason for existence to actually give a damn.

<Snip!>
.

> I REAPEAT: EITHER CHRIS'S NAME IS REMOVED FROM THIS
> LIST OR I INSIST THAT MINE IS!

Turn on the spell check!
The door is over there! -->

AND FOR GODS SAKE, LEARN HOW TO QUOTE!