[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 23:35:01 2003

Well,
	On that note I think that I will go and get married! ( Tomorrow
). Sorry that I cant make the meet, I'll be in Slovakia. Shame that
people are leaving because they can't configure there mail client to
ignore. Oh well I hope the LUG is still here when I get back ( on the
19th ). Have fun people, and please can some one video the meet as I
want to see if any one resorts to physical violence. Please every one
TRY FreeBSD. Its wonderful ( as a server ). If any one wants to have a
look at a vid www.grep.org.uk/mpcc.mpg ( 122MB ( dialup people beware ))
<-- A party that we had a year ago! I think that our meets should be
similar! Something that is fun, amusing, silly even. Have fun folks!

Kind regards,

Grep & Alicka