[Cumbria] Linux in the workplace

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 08:16:01 2003

Normally i would, but the last time i posted stuff about work to a mailing
list i was accused of being a security breach??!!
(Which was soon retracted after people stopped to read my original posting,
instead of all the **** following it :o)

I'll think about my wording and get back to you :o)

Adam

"Schwuk" <schwuk@schwuk.com>@mailman.lug.org.uk on 04/02/2003 10:42:50

Please respond to cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk

Sent by:    cumbria-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk